Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta 5

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by uBuyWeRush View Post
    Its disappointing that it doesnt have aimbot, ESP is probably not needed as within map its easy to spot player but aimbot is what needed
    Aimbot will be added in the soon feature sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Sorry, but we don't support cracked OS's. You need to have a legit copy of with to be able to use our loader / inject with out issues.
    Kappa
    Last edited by sniper8sniper; 03-25-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper8sniper View Post
    I'm not on a Cracked OS.... I bought Windows 7 Ultimate from best buy....

I'm currently using a "patched" OS so that the game can't take pictures of the overlay for the game, the "anti-cheat" for said game only see's the game and not the overlay if I understand the patch correctly
    And with this "patched" OS I can switch between patched and non-patched for games that detect that I'm on a patched OS
    Alright, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Alright, cool.
    What I was trying to ask, was do you guys have something like this where I need to patch my OS and such. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't see the stuff about HWID's

**** it, im buying, or not, GTA 5 hack not available to buy?
    Last edited by sniper8sniper; 04-18-2015 at 10:33 PM.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper8sniper View Post
    **** it, im buying, or not, GTA 5 hack not available to buy?
    It's only up for OverDose Premium and OverDose 1 month+ subscribers only at the moment.

Private
    Been Using it and I cant seem to find where I can post about issues I am facing, does gta 5 crash for anyone that uses this, like it will work and inject and you can use the other things but after a while it will crash the game, aswell as the above if i turn on godmode it will crash aswell?

is there a fix for this?

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by zinathene View Post
    Been Using it and I cant seem to find where I can post about issues I am facing, does gta 5 crash for anyone that uses this, like it will work and inject and you can use the other things but after a while it will crash the game, aswell as the above if i turn on godmode it will crash aswell?

is there a fix for this?
    It's still in beta sir and it's very random at crashes since it is in beta. You need to wait sir

My game crashed after I inject cheat 10mins. Does everyone have the same issue?

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by karasleee View Post
    My game crashed after I inject cheat 10mins. Does everyone have the same issue?
    Sir could you explain which features you enabled and where and what we're you doing?