Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gta 5

The aimbot is extremely broken and doesnt work properly at all. I've tested it for hours and 90% of the time it wont even recognize the player. please fix this. I feel that this is not worth the $15 if you cant even have a working aimbot. The hacks are nice and they work well though.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by jallen1000 View Post
    The aimbot is extremely broken and doesnt work properly at all. I've tested it for hours and 90% of the time it wont even recognize the player. please fix this. I feel that this is not worth the $15 if you cant even have a working aimbot. The hacks are nice and they work well though.
    It's a new engine sir, and features are not going to be spotless and spot on at first. I have already notified Optix in regards of the aimbot, and other bugs. Thank you for reporting all tough.

Quote Originally Posted by r00flr00fl View Post
    The Aimbot is really not working well atm, also an option to not aim at Friends would be awesome.

Another thing regarding the speedhack, on speed 20 it's not moving forward - also, any possible for speeds lower than 20? Like 5 or something, so you dont look like a speedhacker?
    So far some people are having issues with the aimbot, i have not had any issues with the hack at all except for the saving feature.
    The other thing for not moving forward you may want to address that in the bug list for the hack so it can be fixed asap

EDIT: Also this is kind of the wrong forum area, might want to put it in support to get a faster response.
    Last edited by Thraxinus; 04-23-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Corporal
    I second Thraxinus, this is the wrong area to post.

BTW, it will be great if u can post any bug related to GTA 5 issue here Wishlist/Buglist/To-do

The aimbot doesnt look like it's been updates yet. also still crashes the game. Other hacks give you infinite vehicle health, will we see this too sometime? where can we go to see progress being made on this? My game has crashed about 10 times in the last 3 days alone.

Thanks

Gta 5
    Comon guy give coder time to actually fix thing . I been awhile at here it seem a lot of demand a lot . There so many hack need to solve give them abit more time on fixing thing . Guys keep up the good work .

they were very fast to come up with the hacks and stuff, definitely a good team of coders. cant wait to see everything they have in store for us on this game.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by jallen1000 View Post
    they were very fast to come up with the hacks and stuff, definitely a good team of coders. cant wait to see everything they have in store for us on this game.
    yeah obviously thats why i come here to enjoy these awesome cheats!

Private First Class
    any news about aimbot ?? like custome FOV n' key
    u do a great job guys

Private First Class
    i find a little problem when we use Max Vehicle Script or Spawn Vehicle they will kick-out for the cars or when you go out the cars
    you can't enter again can you make somethings about it
    thank you