Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: gta v hack safety

Private

gta v hack safety

hi
    i wanted to ask how safe the gta v online hack is ?
    i know i get banned if im super obvious money hacking or flying, godmode etc
    but im just asking for the safety trough the anti cheat software, since im a legit guy
    was there any detection?
    question 2: should my acc be safe if i hack very small amounts of money? like 200k in 1 hour ?
    Last edited by creepa7; 01-14-2016 at 05:24 AM.

Hello Sir, we have many customers using the grand theft auto five cheat. That being said, you always take a chance when you're cheating but we do our best to protect you. I would say you can go about 500,000 per day. That's all a guesstimate of course.

If you are worried about using your account that you spent a lot of time on it's really a good idea to get a secondary account that's completely up to you though.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    thanks for the fast reply, so there was no real detection so far?

gta v hack safety Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi creepa7,
    All looking good so far, be assured, our cheat security is some of the best around, if not THE best, we value our customers

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-of-Albion View Post
    Hi creepa7,
    All looking good so far, be assured, our cheat security is some of the best around, if not THE best, we value our customers
    thanks, so ill purchase
    its true that u offer some good cheats, but i take your sentence about the security as a nice meant joke^^
    anyways thanks for your help, this thread can be closed

gta v hack safety Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Thanks creep, but it was not a joke,lol, AJ do spend thousands of dollars on security software in the continual battle against ant cheat installed by games,to give you the best protection available