Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Gta5 cheat questions

Gta5 cheat questions

Hi.I'm a 46 year old dad who wants to kick my trash talking son in death matches in gta5. He's way too good and my eyes/reflexes and coordination aren't what they used to be.the main question is will I get banned and will this affect my gta5 files.for I have 3 gta5 accounts through steam.how can I do this without getting banned or tampering with the files?

Hello sir, You always take a risk of being banned when you cheat in any game. This cheat does not have an aimbot so if you are good at Aiming it will not help you Aim. I just did not want you to think it would help you Aim.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Gta5 cheat questions
    Hello Sir,

To add to what MULISHA said:

Our cheat doesn't tamper with the files. You can get banned if other players report you or you abuse/obtain large amounts of money with the cheat (not counting mission rewards). To minimize ban risk, you'd usually want to cheat in empty servers or turn off visible cheats when in front of other players. In any case, you still take the risk of being banned regardless of what or how you play with cheats.

To win against those with better reaction/coordinations, ESP helps with locating them and Godmode + unlimited ammo helps in taking them down without dying yourself, though you take the risk of being reported by them (unless you can convince them that they're lagging so bullets aren't registering or something).