Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: H1Z1 Hack questions

H1Z1 Hack questions

H1Z1 Hack questions

Good afternoon, I'm very interested in subscribing to your h1z1 hack however I have a few questions first before proceeding:

1) How safe is the hack? I've been using h1z1 hacks from another site for a little over a year (won't mention the name out of respect for your business) with great success until the battleye update. By "safe" I mean a way around battleye, I understand fully my playstyle is the biggest factor in avoiding a ban.
    2) Is the loader user friendly? if not, will there be a representative to assist me in the case i cannot get it working?
    3) I understand the current HWID Spoofer is not working, do you provide a guide on how to change your HWID locally?

I apologize if these questions have been answered in previous posts. Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to your response.

Regards
    Rexnor

Private
    1: The cheat is indeed safe as of right now to BattlEye.
    2: Very easy to use honestly but we have 24/7 staff who can assist you if you have problems.
    3: Locally to change your HWID is to change the hard drive itself. The spoofer is still being worked on and hopefully will be fixed for everyone soon.

H1Z1 Hack questions
    Thank you for the quick response, I subscribed. Looking forward to being a part of the AJ community!

Regards
    Rexnor

Private

Unhappy i got ban in H1Z1 what should i do?

i got banned. but i want to buy a new H1Z1. do i need do some change and still use this hack? what something i can do after i got ban and buy a new h1z1?

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by ricklee1110 View Post
    i got banned. but i want to buy a new H1Z1. do i need do some change and still use this hack? what something i can do after i got ban and buy a new h1z1?
    You would have to change your IP and either spoof or change your HWID.

Private
    I'm about to buy the h1z1 cheat right now

How's it going for you so far? Is it working well?

First Sergeant
    H1Z1 is great undetected and working as it should . i personally dont use aimbot i just use esp but besides that its great haven't got banned !

Private
    has the h1z1 ever been detected in the past when battleye was integrated in the game?

Briefly only on Windows 10 because of an issue that has already been fixed. But not on any other OS and nothing knock on wood since that first week. It's been up for a while now

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map