Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: H1Z1 hacks

H1Z1 hacks

So is the H1Z1 hacks the package for H1Z1:King of the Kill or H1Z1:Just Survive??

Sorry if this isn't the right place.

Warrant Officer 1
    We have 2 packages. One is called H1Z1 ESP only which has ESP only. The other is called H1Z1 full package which has aimbot, esp etc. Both packages comes with a cheat for both KOTK and Just Survive.
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

Sergeant
    Hello sir,

The cheat is for both JS and KOTK.

/moved

Lance Corporal
    Tho you may want to save youre money cus these guys take FOREVER to update h1z1 i feel like there "coders" just honestly wait for another coder from another hack company to update there hack and leach the info of there codes and update it with aimjunkies. Seriously it takes so long that it seems like that. There should be no reason y these battle eye type of games take forever. It amazes me really.

H1Z1 hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostreality View Post
    Tho you may want to save youre money cus these guys take FOREVER to update h1z1 i feel like there "coders" just honestly wait for another coder from another hack company to update there hack and leach the info of there codes and update it with aimjunkies. Seriously it takes so long that it seems like that. There should be no reason y these battle eye type of games take forever. It amazes me really.
    That's not how it works whatsoever sir, we operate independently, coders would never share source code, let alone a battle-eye bypass. Battle-eye is arguable one of the most invasive and trickiest anti-cheats out there, it is a constant cat and mouse game between optix and H1Z1.

Corporal
    is the ESP Only version Undetected at the moment? I know the Mod's will say yes but I'm curious from a customer stand point

The hack is updating, due to a patch sir.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayerUnknown View Post
    is the ESP Only version Undetected at the moment? I know the Mod's will say yes but I'm curious from a customer stand point
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

First Sergeant
    Answered/Helped

/Closed