Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: H1Z1 Question for Staff

Private

H1Z1 Question for Staff

Hey AJ Staff,

Is this currently undetected and safe for use in H1Z1? I use a different service but am looking to purchase one more in case one is not being updated fast enough. I have friends who use this and they told me to check it out but I want to make sure before purchasing that right now as of Dec. 31 it is undetected and working even with BattleEye in the game.

I've been banned 94x in a 6 month period and I am looking to be a casual hacker again (Just ESP/Aimbot) now so that is why I want to make sure it's undetected.

Anzu

H1Z1 Question for Staff
    We're currently looking into the battle-eye update and sales are temporarily disabled as we look into it, theres no set time for when the sales will be back on.

Private
    Got it, people are using it but I have a feeling they will be banned because it obviously scans for injected software. Oh well, hopefully you guys find a solution. BE is a pain in the ass but possible.

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Got it, people are using it but I have a feeling they will be banned because it obviously scans for injected software. Oh well, hopefully you guys find a solution. BE is a pain in the ass but possible.

Thanks for your patience, Sir.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    It's not that easy to bypass BattleEye,it will not let you open HANDLEs to the game, which means that regular injection/manual mapping/memory reading-writing is absolutely impossible. BattleEye will detect SetWindowsHookEx DLL injection.So you're gonna need to get yourself a driver
    Last edited by alexandru.85; 01-03-2016 at 09:50 AM.

H1Z1 Question for Staff
    We have had of driver for a long time I talked some customers tonight and they are not banned which is good. Still no ETA when it will be released to new customers for purchase
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    We have had of driver for a long time I talked some customers tonight and they are not banned which is good. Still no ETA when it will be released to new customers for purchase
    Wow... now that is music to my ears. I've read on just about every forum how they say they are going to "Look into it" yet they don't have hacks for DayZ or any other game that has BE installed. Of course, either they are going to have to figure it out, or give up altogether. I hope that's not the case here.

I do think aimbot is going to have to be disabled being that BE uses heuristics just like TAC on BO3.

H1Z1 Question for Staff
    BE is not and has never been easy to get around, therefore the coders have to be very diligent when it comes to BE. So patience is a virtue.