Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Halo Infinite for Windows 11?

Private

Halo Infinite for Windows 11?

Hello, I'd like to buy the Halo Infinite aimbot, but it appears that it only works for Windows 10. It has been more than 10 days since I installed Windows 11, and I can't go back. Do you have any plans of making the aimbot compatible for windows 11?

Halo Infinite for Windows 11? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Eventually, but won't be for a little.

Private
    Im in the same vote as you. I just tried to see if i could just install windows 10 on m.2 SSD that i connected via USB. Turns out. Cant install it through USB. Kinda sucks. i bought some cheats just to use to fight back against the hackers in the game. so waste of 40ish $ I guess

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer067 View Post
    Im in the same vote as you. I just tried to see if i could just install windows 10 on m.2 SSD that i connected via USB. Turns out. Cant install it through USB. Kinda sucks. i bought some cheats just to use to fight back against the hackers in the game. so waste of 40ish $ I guess
    Download Windows 10 - Install the windows 10 media creation tool and see if it will let you, Upgrade this PC now. If so it will offer a clean installation to windows 10.
    Deleting all your files and apps.
    Last edited by zearlesss; 01-23-2022 at 12:30 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map