Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Fifa 22 Draft Bot Question

Private

Fifa 22 Draft Bot Question

Hello,I have read product description but I didnt understand. Does fifa 22 draft bot work like in the video ? Can it get instant wins while entering a game at 1st minute ?
    Last edited by CBS-1191; 01-29-2022 at 10:49 AM.

Fifa 22 Draft Bot Question MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi, asking these questions like this sounds like you are new to this, I would try the basic or premium before you get into draft bot there is a lot to it.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    hello again, I have used many trainers since fifa 18 professionally but I have never used any aimjunkies product. This year some other trainers seem that they are not working in draft properly (like you cant get a win before you score a legit goal). But at your fifa 22 draft bot video, I see that there is no need for scoring a legit goal, trainer does everything for us. So I am really kind of amazed if your product really works like in the video. Like, can we get a win at first minute with draft bot or we have to wait for game to finish? Do we have to score a legit goal first ? These are my questions, thanks for your answer.

I will have have someone reply to this that knows more about the bot then I do. I personally do not use the BOT

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    thank you, I am waiting for someone to answer my questions than.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by CBS-1191 View Post
    thank you, I am waiting for someone to answer my questions than.
    It will give you an instant win within the first minute, however, it is riskier than the other method you described where you have to score a legit goal first or waiting for the match to end normally.

there ya go the information requested.

Regards

Private
    thank you both for your answers, definitely buying trainer in short time.