Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello forum nad mods A small question about Dark and darker

Private

Hello forum nad mods A small question about Dark and darker

First of all this is my first post and first hour in aimjunkies :P Hi to all <3
    Besides all stupid comments on diffrent places I findout aimjunkies has great support againts forum users <3

I am thinking about dark and darker last experience I had in diffrent game with diffrent product was fail. I got detected so fast without a single mistake thanks to product owners not gonna give a name ..

So my question is how safe we are with dark and darker ?

Lets say we use only PORTAL ESP , how safe we are whats the risk ? thank you <3

Hello forum nad mods A small question about Dark and darker MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi, we have a lot of users and no reports of bans as im posting this to you. with cheating is always a risk but we do a damn good job of keeping the cheats safe, however we can not control how you play the game.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Thank u for reply ! ITs great, also because of game f2p its better to play it in altarnate steam account ı belive ?
    I will try for sure is there a video showing how to open products connect game etc. step by step ?
    Last edited by lossforce; 02-09-2023 at 09:21 AM.

Never use your main steam account to cheat on. many do though but not US
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Never use your main steam account to cheat on. many do though but not US
    Thank u one more time I see product still active and working gonna buy it now <3

Private
    How can I get support about buying ? Your credit card was declined. Try paying with a debit card instead. It gives this error only way ı can buy trought credit card and this site dont accept any card I have - BUT ıcan use my cards freely In any place online something weird..

Hello, the Country is blocked not your card sir, you will need to use a reseller