Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hi i'm new and got a simple question for eventually getting to trusted.

Question Hi i'm new and got a simple question for eventually getting to trusted.

So as you can tell by my username, I love squad, AND Yes lol I want to cheat. I love the game but I just want to esp and have some fun i'm getting a bit bored of it wanted to spice it up for a bit before I decide to put my urges back in the vault. So yea the question is I play a game which i've been cracked out on being Sons of the Forest and use those cheats consistently every day because it has taken over my life would that be a good use of the cheats to show im here to cheat. I truly wanted trusted for squad its the only game in the world that I know you guys will bless my life with. I have heard more than enough good things to my faith in it just want to know if I use one cheat constantly that it would make my application at least a bit better I don't quite know if this is the right place for this and I wont lie I am looking for admins advice on what im asking about and if that would be an ok route to take to get toward trusted. Forgive me if this isn't the place for it I just don't know where else to put this. I figured here only because of the presale considering if the route im taking requires buying sons of the forest hacks. Game just came out and I have 80 hours so I know ill put the cheats to goood good use regardless thanks again for anyone with a good response to this <3
    Last edited by JustWantTrustedForSquad; 03-06-2023 at 07:40 AM.

Oh sorry for the spam of second comment but sons of the forest is a 1 day sub if there is a way I can purchase 90 days or even 30 at a time that would make the situation even better probably looking at only buying that cheat consistently untill I can buy the biggest subscription possible for squad if all ends well within the time frame.

Hi i'm new and got a simple question for eventually getting to trusted. MULISHA's Avatar
    Sorry but squad is trusted access and only way to is to apply after you have used the software, you must have an active sub in last 90 days to apply.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map