Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: How to buy if you don’t have answers? Still works?

Private First Class

How to buy if you don’t have answers? Still works?

A few years ago I bought it and really liked it, now I've played some games again and went back to the website to see if it's still available. But I see that the site is abandoned, no one answers your questions... I would like to know if it is still supported, if I can still buy via Paypal?

How to buy if you don’t have answers? Still works? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    How is it abandoned? You follow guides. Very simple. You can see if a cheat is online by looking at status. Ask a reseller to use PayPal.

Private First Class
    Can you recommend me a reseller? because my brother bought it with a card and so far he hasn't received any support yet...

How to buy if you don’t have answers? Still works? MULISHA's Avatar
    has he asked for support with a post ? I hope you guys understand your own computers too because you will need to turn things off etc for it to work on most cheats.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    has he asked for support with a post ? I hope you guys understand your own computers too because you will need to turn things off etc for it to work on most cheats.

My friend, we just need a demonstration video on how to inject the program into the game! only that! but support is 0... how can you convey trust if you buy the product and can't use it?

How to buy if you don’t have answers? Still works? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You need a video to watch and learn how to click load cheat? There are step by step guides drawn in crayon basically. Your "brother" hasn't bought anything.