Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: How do old players buy war thunder

Private

How do old players buy war thunder

Hello, I bought battlefield 1 cheating program on your distribution website before. I'm an old cheater. Now I want to buy the cheating program of war thunder, but it seems that I need to send a post to the administrator for review, right?

First Sergeant
    You need to apply here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f939/ make sure you read the top page first please.

Private
    OK .I try a again

Private
    I posted in the link you gave me. His reply is this. Does this mean that I wait for the administrator to pass?
    Redirecting...
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

First Sergeant
    yes wait.

Registerd User
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ20161030 View Post
    I posted in the link you gave me. His reply is this. Does this mean that I wait for the administrator to pass?
    Redirecting...
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
    You need wait a admin answer now sir, when a admin answer your thread your post will be visible for you.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map