Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: How does AJ handle swaps???

How does AJ handle swaps???

Im just coming from a fresh convo with nocturnal over at AA about how I have to basically wipe my ass with 15days of my subscription. I got banned on GTAV and still have over 16 days of sub left which they essentially just told me thanks for your money but **** you BUT i was welcome to buy their MASTER package so i could in essence swap to that other cheat. The flawed logic of people buying master packages for the mere ability to "swap" to another cheat could only make sense to a scamming mentality.

For the record, I simply requested to change the hacks to paladins since I dont have another 60$ to get gtav again in the next 15+ days left of my sub.

Is it the same over here? I spent over 5 years on that other site to just get a massive black dick in my ass, and im not looking for more dicks over here.

How do you guys deal with swaps if a customer were to need one?

Private
    These rules are directly from the Subscription Change Request forum which you have to post in when wanting a subscription change:

Subscription Change Rules:

1. Subscription changes are limited to one change per subscription purchase.
    2. Subscriptions can only be changed to another subscription of EQUAL or LESSER value of your current subscription. (At time of purchase)
    3. Changes will not be reversed or changed again.
    4. Time remaining from the previous subscription will be transferred.
    5. The change can only be applied to one subscription. It cannot be broken down for multiple subscriptions.
    6. You cannot change to a multi-cheat package (Overdose or Battlefield Premium packages).
    7. You cannot change a cheat that has 14 days or less remaining on the subscription.
    8. 3 month subscriptions will only be changed to 1 month subscriptions. No Exceptions
    9. You cannot change to a 1 week subscription of any cheat.

How does AJ handle swaps??? Gunrunner's Avatar
    We do allow for subscription changes if you meet the requirements :

Subscription Change Rules:

1. Subscription changes are limited to one change per subscription purchase.
    2. Subscriptions can only be changed to another subscription of EQUAL or LESSER value of your current subscription. (At time of purchase)
    3. Changes will not be reversed or changed again.
    4. Time remaining from the previous subscription will be transferred.
    5. The change can only be applied to one subscription. It cannot be broken down for multiple subscriptions.
    6. You cannot change to a multi-cheat package (Overdose or Battlefield Premium packages).
    7. You cannot change a cheat that has 14 days or less remaining on the subscription.
    8. 3 month subscriptions will only be changed to 1 month subscriptions. No Exceptions
    9. You cannot change to a 1 week subscription of any cheat.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoni View Post
    These rules are directly from the Subscription Change Request forum which you have to post in when wanting a subscription change:
    I had completely forgot that more-than-one-year-old post. my apologees

(and **** yea this exchange policy actually makes sense, AJ ftw)

How does AJ handle swaps??? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Question answered.

/closed