Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I bought escape from the seller where I bought it on Saturday and now also subscribed

I bought escape from the seller where I bought it on Saturday and now also subscribed

I bought escape from the seller where I bought it on Saturday and now also subscribed

I bought at the seller where Escape Takoff bought on Saturday and now hasn't subscribed yet
    Last edited by 1207811524; 07-19-2022 at 05:07 AM.

经销商向我说明24小时才能获取是否同意但已经远远超过24小时

I bought escape from the seller where I bought it on Saturday and now also subscribed MULISHA's Avatar
    which seller did you purchase from?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Bought from a dealer in China

I paid about 1200 RMB or 177.8 US dollars. Somehow he kept me waiting for an announcement so I got suspicious

I bought escape from the seller where I bought it on Saturday and now also subscribed MULISHA's Avatar
    whats the user name here you purchased from ?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

User name? Login account? If you log in, it's this account 1207811524

No whom did you purchase from here ? We have resellers this is why I ask. If they are not our resellers and just promised you a subscription you will have to contact them.

He said that he was the only seller in China authorized by you, and I had bought products from them before. I only have QQ in China, and his QQ number is 3494521039. I also have a screenshot, but I don't know how to upload pictures

Okay well since you do not know his user name here have him contact me VIA pm