Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I don't have to apply for qualification, I don't know what I buy the game

Private

I don't have to apply for qualification, I don't know what I buy the game

I only play DEAD BY ADYLIGHT and Dreadhunger。This game 2 to apply for a trust, I can't buy a game to apply for a trust.
    我只玩这2款游戏、这2款游戏都需要被申请信任、我无法购买其中一款游戏然后获得申请信任资格 。

I don't have to apply for qualification, I don't know what I buy the game DingDing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaojingzi124 View Post
    I only play DEAD BY ADYLIGHT and Dreadhunger。This game 2 to apply for a trust, I can't buy a game to apply for a trust.
    我只玩这2款游戏、这2款游戏都需要被申请信任、我无法购买其中一款游戏然后获得申请信任资格 。
    Do Not open multiple threads on the same topic after you have been answered. The requirements for the Trusted cheats are NOT negotiable. I provided you with a link to these qualifications and told you to work on meeting the requirements if you don't. To continue to open multiple threads after you have been told what to do will NOT help your cause and you will be denied access due to not following instructions.

//Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map