Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I made a bitcoin payment in the amount of 150 dollars and you are saying that I am no

Private First Class

I made a bitcoin payment in the amount of 150 dollars and you are saying that I am no

I made a bitcoin payment in the amount of 150 dollars and you are saying that I am not owed and the normal amount is 148 how so?

I made a bitcoin payment in the amount of 150 dollars and you are saying that I am no Gunrunner's Avatar
    Do you have the transaction ID#? As it clearly states when you select BTC as a payment option, Pay for your subscription using Bitcoin. Please note that any overpayments will not be refunded."
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class

bc1q9f364yg9jtmy0ctrm8azmel9yv8ac7wtzpgle3

what do i have to do to release?
    Last edited by Zanellinha300; 03-19-2021 at 02:59 PM.

I made a bitcoin payment in the amount of 150 dollars and you are saying that I am no Syrus's Avatar
    You must be paying with segwit wallet.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    I sent a 150 doll and a 12 doll and does not finalize the payment

bc1qszh822e86qrqg5rsrmdwurffjnr56gvunvzun4

I made a bitcoin payment in the amount of 150 dollars and you are saying that I am no Gunrunner's Avatar
    if you paid with BTC, there could be upto a 3 hour delay to complete the transaction.

Private First Class
    I was saying that 12 dolls are missing I have already paid 12 dolls 2 times and do not release them. more than 175 doll has already been paid

I assume you are buying the 1 year ODP package right? If you are then the actual price is $175. So you were not paying enough to begin with..

/closed - Customer did not understand the cheat was a specific price and did not pay enough to begin with... when it was paid in full, he got access to the cheat.