Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: I made the payment with LTC and it was approved but the subscription is not visible.

I made the payment with LTC and it was approved but the subscription is not visible.

I made the payment with LTC and it was approved but the subscription is not visible.
    I can't access the download link right now, I used LTC and it was approved.

tunacinar97, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I made the payment with LTC and it was approved but the subscription is not visible. DingDing's Avatar
    Crypto payments are NOT instant and may take some time to clear. Also make sure you pay the FULL amount as if you short paid you will not get access.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

5xpo8ke.png I paid the full amount and it was approved. There is a notification here. Can you check if there is a problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DingDing View Post
    Crypto payments are NOT instant and may take some time to clear. Also make sure you pay the FULL amount as if you short paid you will not get access.
    5xpo8ke.png

I made the payment with LTC and it was approved but the subscription is not visible. DingDing's Avatar
    You will need to wait for an admin to check on your payment. I dont know when one will be online so you will have to be patient.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by DingDing View Post
    You will need to wait for an admin to check on your payment. I dont know when one will be online so you will have to be patient.
    No problem, we are waiting for the new year, everyone should have fun after all
    happy new year in advance

I made the payment with LTC and it was approved but the subscription is not visible. MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi i have reported this direct to be checked with the new year the reply is going to be slow. If you had payment history on this account I would have added time until after the holiday but I can not confirm any other payments sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Hi i have reported this direct to be checked with the new year the reply is going to be slow. If you had payment history on this account I would have added time until after the holiday but I can not confirm any other payments sorry.
    I understand, I'm waiting, it doesn't matter how long it takes, it's just that the game is very enjoyable, that's why I wanted to play it for a while.
    Thank you for your interest, I am attaching another payment receipt here, I have not deposited anything incomplete. Thank you again for your interest

I paid via binance and received .034 LTC
    link : bbue10w.jpg