Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I made a purchase worth 175.00 doll and so far they have not extorted my purchase and

Private

Angry I made a purchase worth 175.00 doll and so far they have not extorted my purchase and

I made a purchase worth 175.00 doll and so far they have not extorted my purchase and canceled my subscription. I would like to know how it will be is an urgent answer I'm like this since yesterday

I made a purchase worth 175.00 doll and so far they have not extorted my purchase and MULISHA's Avatar
    You had way too many failed attempts the credit card company refunded. Sorry
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

then cancel the value of my purchase because it has not been returned there my card y

then cancel the value of my purchase because it has not been returned there my card yet

I made a purchase worth 175.00 doll and so far they have not extorted my purchase and MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi, it was refunded it takes 5-7 business days to get back to your Mastercard ending in 7569

pi_1IVhhzFC3UHDqjaSQGp4VTZu

This is the refund transaction information
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

i wonder if the value has already been exceeded so i may be making the purchase again

i wonder if the value has already been exceeded so i may be making the purchase again why in my card is still debited ...... can I be trying to make the purchase again?
    Last edited by kimiki123; 03-18-2021 at 02:26 PM.

No you can not, You can purchase through a reseller if you like?

Let me know

Private
    would be really worth it? .... i can only buy when this amount returns to the card because you have not yet returned

Hi this is the refund information it was done on the 16th pi_1IVhhzFC3UHDqjaSQGp4VTZu

It takes 3-5 days this is only day 2

You can contact Stripe if you need too just use that information right here pi_1IVhhzFC3UHDqjaSQGp4VTZu that is your transaction number for the refund