Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: i pay for VIP

Private

i pay for VIP

hello i pay for vip but after one day i was talking to tex about my cheats was not working in some points then they just disconect my vip but i pay for six days i only use it before they disconect it for one day ! this is really unfair i pay for it why i got disconect is should be no rigth to disconect my product i pay for plus you guys never refound the coin so what the reason you disconect my hack i pay for ?????

and you know whats really ****ed up that i been here almost 4 Years and this is how you guys do your long term Users !!! ****ty staff!!!
    Last edited by alexprorbp; 08-18-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Your cheat isn't off though sir?

We show your subscription is active until 8/23. If you're having problems with our loader or cheats, please come to live support.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by alexprorbp View Post
    hello i pay for vip but after one day i was talking to tex about my cheats was not working in some points then they just disconect my vip but i pay for six days i only use it before they disconect it for one day ! this is really unfair i pay for it why i got disconect is should be no rigth to disconect my product i pay for plus you guys never refound the coin so what the reason you disconect my hack i pay for ?????

and you know whats really ****ed up that i been here almost 4 Years and this is how you guys do your long term Users !!! ****ty staff!!!
    Hello your windows is very out dated this could be the reason your cheats do not work. I do not appreciate you bashing this site for its your windows not ours.

Update your windows please.
    OS Version: 10.0 SP0 (17134:1) <<< your current version our current version 18362.295 currently for me.

Download Windows 10

Bashing us for you not updating your PC seems fair to me.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map