Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Insurgency Pre-buy

Lance Corporal

Insurgency Pre-buy

So, as the title says, i´m looking for getting the Insurgency cheat, but before i do so, i want to ask if there are problems with the options, i´ve searched the forums and a lot of people say to have issues with some of the cheat features. Also, whats the detection rate of this cheat? Bans? Is it undetected on VAC servers?

First Sergeant
    Tested and is currently undetected + all the features are working (some of them may be buggy). I don't know when was the last detection but i'm sure that there wasn't any detection for awhile.
    Last edited by Terminator201; 06-18-2016 at 11:31 AM.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator201 View Post
    Tested and is currently undetected + all the features are working (some of them may be buggy). I don't know when was the last detection but i'm sure that it wasn't any detection for awhile.
    Alright, i´m looking mainly for the use of the wallhacks and chams. So i might add that in my question. Thanks for the fast reply!

First Sergeant
    Chams and wallhacks are working.

Have a great day!

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator201 View Post
    Chams and wallhacks are working.

Have a great day!
    Alright, thanks, i´ll be getting it and later on i´ll be giving a review on the appropriate place.

Sergeant
    questions has been answered
    /closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map