Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Is The Isle Evrima tool currently working? Or needs updating? (Game recently updated)

Private First Class

Is The Isle Evrima tool currently working? Or needs updating? (Game recently updated)

I had intended to try it out, but then they updated the game today with a significant patch (plus a hotfix for bugs shortly after), so not sure if the tool now needs updating to compensate. The status list currently shows it as Undetected, but I wasn't sure if it's accurate since they just dropped the update a few hours ago.

I figured I'd ask here to find out since I can't access the game's thread without subscribing first. Thanks in advance for your help

Also, in case an admin/mod replies, just curious on if there are any plans for Christmas discounts this year. Any 12 days of Xmas sales or anything like last year? Thanks again

Is The Isle Evrima tool currently working? Or needs updating? (Game recently updated) Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laramidia View Post
    I had intended to try it out, but then they updated the game today with a significant patch (plus a hotfix for bugs shortly after), so not sure if the tool now needs updating to compensate. The status list currently shows it as Undetected, but I wasn't sure if it's accurate since they just dropped the update a few hours ago.

I figured I'd ask here to find out since I can't access the game's thread without subscribing first. Thanks in advance for your help

Also, in case an admin/mod replies, just curious on if there are any plans for Christmas discounts this year. Any 12 days of Xmas sales or anything like last year? Thanks again
    Coder is in the process of reviewing it...
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Thank you so much! Could you please update me when it's confirmed working? I'd love to try it out, but obviously don't want to purchase and then find out that it's going to be down for a week or something for updates haha. I'd appreciate it

Private First Class
    Oh you know what? Never mind, I see that it's now set to updating, so I'm sure I can just check the status list to confirm when it's working. No need to waste your time. Thank you anyway.

Are you able to speak on if there are plans to have any Christmas sales this year? No worries if you're not. Just curious of course. Thanks again

Cheat still works.

Probably won't be a sale .

/closed