Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: last man standing

last man standing

last man standing

Vediamo se mi rispondete anche se scrivo in italiano.

Volevo provare il cheats 24 ore per last man standing ma ho trovato solo la possibilitÃ* di fare l'abbonamento mensile.

il cheats basta avviarlo e fa tutto lui oppure ci sono diversi passaggi da fare, non sono molto esperto con i pc e quindi mi vuole qualcosa di semplice da istallare.

non è possibile pagare solo con la carta di credito ?

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by ylas123 View Post
    Vediamo se mi rispondete anche se scrivo in italiano.

Volevo provare il cheats 24 ore per last man standing ma ho trovato solo la possibilitÃ* di fare l'abbonamento mensile.

il cheats basta avviarlo e fa tutto lui oppure ci sono diversi passaggi da fare, non sono molto esperto con i pc e quindi mi vuole qualcosa di semplice da istallare.

non è possibile pagare solo con la carta di credito ?

Can pay thru paypal sir.

last man standing
    I asked three questions, you answered me only one, let's try in English, even if with google:

I wanted to try the 24 hour cheats for last man standing but only for the possibility of making the monthly subscription.

the cheats just start it and he does everything or there are several steps to do, I'm not very experienced with the PC and then I like something simple to install.

last man standing JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    There is a guide that must be followed sir. It will pop up when you select the cheat. All you will do is follow it and the cheat will work properly as long as you are fully updated.

last man standing
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    There is a guide that must be followed sir. It will pop up when you select the cheat. All you will do is follow it and the cheat will work properly as long as you are fully updated.
    I wanted to try the 24 hour cheats for last man standing but only for the possibility of making the monthly subscription.

last man standing JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Sure buy the 24-hour then sir.

last man standing
    Quote Originally Posted by ylas123 View Post
    No sir, LMS cheat is in 24h trial pack. Make a note that USB drive is required for LMS cheat to work.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map