Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: League of Legends

Private

League of Legends

Alright I got a few questions -

1) If I purchase, am I able to make my own scripts for your platform or only the developers? Also if I cannot make my own, if I see any problems with the assembly (aka prediction, more customization for settings etc) would it be added or would I basically be told tough luck?

2) Last detection? by this I mean like have any accounts been banned in the last month or so?

I can verify that other platforms are indeed detected I've injected one game, for the last month on accounts to find myself banned within in a week. (I just injected, closed game, and came back and played legit)

3) Prediction - any videos on a script in action so i can see some prediction or something?

League of Legends
    1) Yes sir, you can make your own scripts and use them for yourself.

2) We've had some ban reports in the last month. Mainly due to not looking legit in-game so it is not a detection issue.

3) We can't show you anything that's in the VIP Section sir, we are working on something so that our customers aren't in the dark when they purchase our cheats.
    Last edited by Necrooo; 02-09-2017 at 09:29 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrooo View Post
    1) Yes sir, you can make your own scripts and use them for yourself.

2) We've had some ban reports in the last month. Mainly due to not looking legit in-game so it is not a detection issue.

3) We can't show you anything that's in the VIP Section sir, we are working on something so that our customers aren't in the dark when they purchase our cheats.
    Alright well if you can't show that information, what would you say would be the success rate from personal experience on most "easy" skill shots?

And as for the ban reports, that's fine I expect some from not looking legit. But then like I said other providers claim that too, but they're detected. I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt most likely and purchase a trial however. After answering my last question about the prediction in this post you may close this thread.

Thank you for your time buddy

I can tell you sir is many people that are using it from different cheat sites and they're enjoying it.

If you're not happy with your trial access. Let me know and I will refund it right away but make sure it's before your 24 hours is up. Please

That should give you enough confidence to purchase a 24 hour access to see that we are legitimate company. It's been here for eight years in this game.

Hope to see you inside
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map