Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loadout

Loadout

Loadout

1.) Does it support 64-bit?

2.) How much performance hit does it have? E.g. what's your FPS with it injected and not?

3.) Has it ever been detected? Be honest, has anyone ever reported a VAC ban?

First Sergeant
    yes it works on 64 bit and no i havnt lost any fps but playing the game with the cheat but for weaker graphics cards you might lose some frames and no there havnt been any detections as the game does not have an anti cheat

Loadout
    Alright, that you don't lose any FPS with hack injected is completely bull. Of course you have performance hit! I'm just asking what's the difference for you users (e.g. from 200 to 130 FPS).

Loadout uses VAC. Additionally, they use their own tailored anti-cheat on the side.

Someone else who could please properly answer these questions?

First Sergeant
    I have a good graphics card so i dont realize any fps drops what so ever.. thats why i said "but for weaker graphics cards you might lose some frames"
    Vac is not implemented in the game yet.. sir i do know what im talking about, im the supervisor here and if your not willing to accept the right answers then why as questions ?

Loadout
    Well, to begin with, the impression I got from your previous reply was that you couldn't care less. You give me these really short and unclear answers.

It says on Steam that VAC is enabled and they had their first ban wave less than a week ago as well. I wonder if someone has, somewhere on this forum, ever, reported about a VAC ban or a ban in general on Loadout?

I'm not interested in whether you have more than 30 FPS or not, I'm only interested in numbers. That's the only way for me to have something to go on. That, and model number of the user's graphics card.

Private
    Why not be active membership ?

process ID I-KK1AV2LPTA2H
    invoice number a04a9a65c4a3bc363c951d5402b0ffdd
    [email protected]

Loadout
    Is this a bot, or what? If not, then this is what the pre-sale sub-section is about. Asking about products before buying.

Edit: Nevermind, checked post history. It is.

First Sergeant
    Sir i gave you answers straight to the point. Every pc will have different fps drops due to different specs. The best thing for you to do is buy the 1 day overdose
    package for $1.45 and test it out on your pc. If you are happy with they cheat then you may buy the 1 month subscription. So far i havnt heard any bans on aimjunkies for loadout and even though it says it has vac does not mean its actually running in the game yet. As soon as an anti cheat is active in a game our coder updates the cheat info page.

Sergeant
    1. The cheat does support x64, I use it on Win7 x64.
    2. On GTX 650 there is NO performance drop for me, ~100 fps all the time. If you can run the game at about 60fps all the time, the hack shouldn`t have a real performance hit. You should know that it`s impossible for us to know the impact on every specific combination of hardware.
    3. VAC IS NOT IN THE GAME YET! If you have read that they had a ban wave, you should be able to read that the bans were because of the reports and their so-called "anti cheat". I don`t remember anyone from AJ getting VAC-banned on Loadout. They only give out manual bans if you`re playing too suspicious or blatantly hacking and getting reported.

Loadout
    Alright, thanks.