Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loadout

Loadout
    Just fyi
    - VAC isnt active, i just checked
    - Using a bot doesnt mean you will lose frames
    - The ban wave was manual based on reports and stats, you cant even call the system an anticheat
    - People are banned because of using the loadout hack, not because it was detected but because the player got manually detected by stats or reports

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepher View Post
    1.) Does it support 64-bit?

2.) How much performance hit does it have? E.g. what's your FPS with it injected and not?

3.) Has it ever been detected? Be honest, has anyone ever reported a VAC ban?
    I have 64bit machine and it's always ran smoothly with no problem. No performance issues at all.

Average FPS for me is anywhere between 64-100fps depending on the game servers and how many other stuff I've got running on my machine.

I've lost three accounts while using it. But if you're going to cheat, then you must be prepared to accept the fact that you do risk losing your account some point in the future. Whether it's a new anti-cheat system that detects it, or if you're caught in-game by a moderator. But I just sign up with a new game account np to me only takes 2 minutes to change mac/ip.

People get genuinely upset when they lose their accounts they've worked hard to rank up, customize, unlock stuff etc only to get banned but they knew the risks when they decided they needed to cheat. Others just play for a laugh and blatantly run around making it obvious they're hacking because it's just plain fun so banning isn't an issue for them.

My first account I had for almost an entire year before it was banned though: so it's up to you whether you want that extra advantage to level up your char etc at the reasonable risk that the account may be banned by next February.

Personally I'd say the advantages outweigh the risks, just telling you straight so you don't buy then QQ the next day because a game moderator banned you