Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Lockdown Browser

Corporal

Post Lockdown Browser

Hey,

saw the lockdown browser in your list, but for what is the browser for? I don't get it what i am able to do with this one

Lockdown Browser
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedMarcel View Post
    Hey,

saw the lockdown browser in your list, but for what is the browser for? I don't get it what i am able to do with this one
    Lockdown Browser - Cheat Information - It is for test taking. The browser blocks access to everything other than the browser itself, and the tool or the bypass if you will, bypasses that, allowing you to alt tab and essentially removing the actions that occur when you launch it. The link I provided tells you what it does, and if you ever used Lockdown Browser, you would see what it does to your PC as a whole.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lockdown Browser
    would it work if someone taking their ged online lmao i had to ask for someone I know

Lockdown Browser
    Quote Originally Posted by igotthis View Post
    would it work if someone taking their ged online lmao i had to ask for someone I know
    If their test uses Lockdown Browser with the versions listed on the page (Latest Version & OEM), then they can use the bypass.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

If there computer is being locked by lockdown browser for there GED. Then yes the Bypass will work for that.