Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: lol still like this

lol still like this

!!!PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING!!!

Look, I understand these things take quite a bit of time to do in order to prevent bans, but I have NEVER seen the Squad cheat off of the 'updating' status, and I feel that the Day of Infamy cheat is going to have the same situation. Can I at least be told if the cheats are not forgotten? I would really appreciate an answer other than "There is no ETA on when the cheat will be available". This goes out to the top Aimjunkies staff who can at least maybe give me some kind of a good answer.

lol still like this
    Squad was in testing and it broke from an anti cheat update. I have not heard anything since. All of his cheats with EAC are down and have been.

~Truth
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Does this mean the cheats are dead?

lol still like this
    No it means it takes time for them to be updated and they will come back online soon but there is no ETA when sir

Quote Originally Posted by FunFlyz View Post
    No it means it takes time for them to be updated and they will come back online soon but there is no ETA when sir
    you gave me the exact response i specifically said i didn't want to hear.

lol still like this
    If I knew exactly when I would tell you sir, but im not going to lie and tell you next week. Sorry not our way of doing things.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Sergeant
    /Questions answered, Closed.