Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: loosing accaunt

Private First Class

loosing accaunt

hello can i become my old accaunts back is named kubermsk36 kubermsk i dont know why i cant logging i want to be trusted user please i can pay 10 euro more

Quote Originally Posted by kubermsk3636 View Post
    hello can i become my old accaunts back is named kubermsk36 kubermsk i dont know why i cant logging i want to be trusted user please i can pay 10 euro more
    You need to reset the password to your old account, you should still remember the email you used. Paying more money will not get you trusted status, you need to meet the requirements or you will be denied. The requirements for trusted is applied to everyone.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class

forget

i forget my email password i think is hacked :/

Private First Class

hi

can i give my naraka abo to kubermsk36 please for trusted i think my accaunt was hacking

loosing accaunt
    Quote Originally Posted by kubermsk3636 View Post
    can i give my naraka abo to kubermsk36 please for trusted i think my accaunt was hacking
    No, cannot switch sub to a completely different account.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    can i switch naraka hack into bloodhunt ? the aim is not so good

Use the correct section and stop spamming about trusted. You are no where near trusted as you were told on the accounts you "lost".