Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition

Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition

Will the Metro Exodus hook work with Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition or just the vanilla Metro Exodus?

Also, does it matter if it is a pirated copy?

Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billybishop View Post
    Will the Metro Exodus hook work with Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition or just the vanilla Metro Exodus?

Also, does it matter if it is a pirated copy?
    we do not support pirated versions of anything around here.... The cheat should work for either the enhanced or standard edition, the only difference between the two (I believe) is that the enhanced supports Raytracing and DLSS both of which are pretty much useless...
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

no problem i'll buy the game then. i just want to make sure i buy the right one - wouldn't enhanced edition be a different build though? i just want to make sure the cheat can inject into the game version i am using. DLSS is not useless btw, it is very useful for managing framerates on midrange cards

Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billybishop View Post
    no problem i'll buy the game then. i just want to make sure i buy the right one - wouldn't enhanced edition be a different build though? i just want to make sure the cheat can inject into the game version i am using. DLSS is not useless btw, it is very useful for managing framerates on midrange cards
    DLSS seems to cause more problems than it's benefits when it comes to using cheats is what I'm saying...
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map