Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: need help with boot loading!

need help with boot loading!

When I try to load the new operating system it fails and the only way I can log in is if I go back to the original operating system. I tried downloading the program again and went off of the instruction page and nothing works. What do I do? Thank you for anyone who helps me out, much appreciated.

need help with boot loading! MULISHA's Avatar
    Hello Sir, if you have everything installed correctly and do you mean it's going into repairing mode https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/cs...ixes-how-60566 you're going to want to look at the secondary boot won't start. You can click that in the index and will bring you right to where you need to be

However, if that is not what you're trying to fix and you would like to follow up on this video just to make sure you've done everything correctly. Here's the link for that as well

Hello Sir, I see you're having problems with counterstrike global offensive via Windows 10 or Windows 8.1

Could you please check this video to make sure that you have everything done correctly before we proceed with a team viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLwNsssc2Cc

If you have any more questions are always here

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Like I said I followed all the instructions and nothing works. Everytime I go back into the loader it gives me the same error message telling me to choose the new operating system.

What windows are you on and what cheat are you trying to use this for?

Ok so basically, I'm having the same problem. I purchased a cheat, for Trakov, and when ever I launch the Patched Boot, it goes into repair mode. I did EVERYTHING I've been told, and nothing works. Please help. (sorry for 3 year bump oof)

need help with boot loading! JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You deleted your boot keys, followed the video and then installed the boot in that order?