Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: One question about temtem cheat

Private

One question about temtem cheat

Hello, I heard that some people are getting banned from the game for cheating. I wanna know if those bans are from the cheat from this site, and when was the last detection.
    Thanks

One question about temtem cheat DingDing's Avatar
    Our cheat is undetected. Our coder updates the cheat often and unsafe features are removed when required. You can follow our status page should you want to keep track of the cheat status: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php
    Last edited by DingDing; 02-09-2020 at 04:58 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by verajicus View Post
    Hello, I heard that some people are getting banned from the game for cheating. I wanna know if those bans are from the cheat from this site, and when was the last detection.
    Thanks
    Im using it for a while, not banned yet, and in general i can tell you, ive made good expirience with aimjunkies in the past.
    Its all up to you. If you cheat on a Shooter, and you use it decent, you wont get banned... but if you decide to go all rampage, and end the match with a K/D of 60-0, go ahead, but then be aware its suspicious.

Private
    I wish aimjunkies are undetected.

Warrant Officer 1
    While our cheats that are currently online are undetected, our website is not, anyone can find us with a simple google search which is intended