Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Paladins

Paladins

Paladins

Hey there my amazing provider. Im wondering a bit about the Paladins hack, of the screenshots it seems that the ESP is on point and also can see cloaked units compared to for exampel ******* (which is ****ty lmao).

Im just wondering will this be up for sale soon? Or should I try to go for something else first, Im wondering what to do with my money and a Paladins hack is for sure prio #1 atm. Im just wondering if I will need to wait months for it to come out or if its gonna be sooner rather than later. Thank you very much & have a wonderful day / Hoffe.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi sir , there's absolutely no ETA on when it will be back for sale . But im sure the coder is working on it as fast as possible . You will have to be patient as i know it will be frustrating while waiting for it , we apologize for any inconvenient cause .

Paladins
    Quote Originally Posted by Kianweeei View Post
    Hi sir , there's absolutely no ETA on when it will be back for sale . But im sure the coder is working on it as fast as possible . You will have to be patient as i know it will be frustrating while waiting for it , we apologize for any inconvenient cause .

Thank you very much kind sir. Yeah Im also sure the coder is working as hard as he can but its just itching in my fingers to try it out you know Thanks again, have an amazing day sir.

Paladins
    Question has been answered/resolved. /close