Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: payment delay

payment delay

Good morning,

I brought the deadside cheat however i get this message below once I made the payment.

"You have paid with an eCheck. It can take several business days for an eCheck to clear. Your payment will not activate until it does."

how long does this process take? i paid with my bank. is there a diff method within paypal where i will get my cheat asap or atleast in the next few minutes to an hour? like would using my debit card through paypal be a faster or would it still take several days?

payment delay
    It says in the statement you posted that it can take several business days since you paid with an echeck. Paying with a debit/credit card would've been instant.

thank you for the quick reply, i'll try using the card. not sure how to fix the double payment. i'll handle it through the resolution center if thats okay by you guys.
    Last edited by statictime6; 04-24-2020 at 08:15 AM. Reason: adding to my reply

payment delay
    Join livechat if both payments go through.

the payment with the card went through instantly. the payment with the bank is still pending it says. will most likely take a few days for it to go through.

payment delay
    Yep, join livechat if/when it does. Or if you have anymore issues.

/Closed