Thread: PayPal?

Sergeant

PayPal?

Hi. I have been your user since 2016.

I have a few questions:
    -Can I pay via PayPal?
    -Can I get trusted member?

Greetings!

Contact NunYaBiz for Paypal, and no you cannot be trusted as you are no where near the requirements. Once you reach those requirements please feel free to apply.

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/members/nunyabiz-508569/
    -AimJunkies Staff

Quote Originally Posted by tomuniekxx View Post
    Hi. I have been your user since 2016.

I have a few questions:
    -Can I pay via PayPal?
    -Can I get trusted member?

Greetings!
    See the post above for paypal. As for trusted, the age of your account has little to no relevance, what you need is current historical cheat usage and purchase. You haven't bought a cheat since 2016. Wouldn't imagine you will get approved, if you look at the trusted user application, it gives you the requirements.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    So to get trusted member profile I need to use 90 days cheat? What if I wanna to cheat in ATLAS game right now? And you tell me to play 90 days on another cheat.. Where is the point?

So to get trusted member profile I need to use 90 days cheat? What if I wanna to cheat in ATLAS game right now? And you tell me to play 90 days on another cheat.. Where is the point?
    The trusted program is to ensure a safe cheat for our loyal customers, for you and for us. What's the point of having a trusted program and we let anyone in on the program? The cheat will be exposed to unnecessary risk and that is what we try to avoid. So if you want trusted you have to meet the requirements, no exceptions.
    Last edited by DingDing; 09-06-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    You did not answer my question.. "to get trusted member profile I need to use 90 days cheat?"

He did answer your question, There are multiple requirements needed to get trusted. If you cant read simple directions then i doubt the trusted program will be for you.
    -AimJunkies Staff

You did not answer my question.. "to get trusted member profile I need to use 90 days cheat?"
    To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Ok I understand but where is the point to play with other cheats if I just want to get cheat for ATLAS.. I really have to play 90 days in other game with other cheat to get trusted profile? I don;t get it.. It's a waste of time for me to wait for a trusted profile.

Is there another option for me to come to an agreement?

I have already bought a product from you once a long time ago and it was a cheat for H1Z1 month sub and I used it.

I have no reason to put anyone at risk jesus.. I just wanna to be happy when I'll play with your cheat.. that's it..

You are only one cheat provider for the ATLAS but only members with trusted profile can get acces that's why I care about it.

I will not insist any longer.

I can buy other cheat to show you that I am trustworthy.. I know it's not enough but.. I can even show you my ID scan and a picture of my face and write today's date on a piece of paper "AIMJUNKIES"

Haha it will be funny option but..

Let's think about.

Greetings.

Sorry good idea but no way around our system, its made this way for a reason. We appreciate your interest but you will have to follow the same way the ones that get in do.

Regards