Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: paypal will to live online

Staff Sergeant

paypal will to live online

Hi,

As far as i remember, unless i totally remember wrongly. I always used paypal to buy the will to live hack.
    Now when i wanna buy it, i cannot select paypal?
    What changed and why and how do i use paypal now to buy it?

paypal will to live online Syrus's Avatar
    We removed paypal as a method to pay with. You will have to pay with one of the available payment methods.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Staff Sergeant
    That is very sad, i guess i have to find another place to find a hack for will to live online.
    Since i do not have any of those options available for me to pay with for the hack.

Well thanks for replying, and it was great having the hack of this website.
    Maybe if paypal gets added back in the future, i can come back here.

paypal will to live online Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    That is very sad, i guess i have to find another place to find a hack for will to live online.
    Since i do not have any of those options available for me to pay with for the hack.

Well thanks for replying, and it was great having the hack of this website.
    Maybe if paypal gets added back in the future, i can come back here.
    Your only option for Paypal is messaging this reseller: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/members/nunyabiz-508569/ but the price may be different.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

Short question

I wanted to mentiod I was banned today in WTLO. They dont tell me is it perma ban or temporary but.. they banned few players. Just fyi

First Sergeant
    Post your ban report here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f849/ if more reports come through we will take a look at it more thoroughly and contact the coder that there might be a possible detection. But for now there doesn't seem to be many reports brought out to us.