Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PlanetSide 2 Few Questions

Private
    Any ETA on this coming back up? It's been down for over a month.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Yes, It has been down for long period of time. And sorry sir.... no ETA on when it'll be back up. The coders are very busy with things and by chance .. one of the coder look back into Planet side 2 again probably . But, give it some times. You may never know when it'll be back up or not.

I came looking for this cheat ..... I am greatful you guys are working on getting it back up. Any updates yet or a timeframe for the cheat to be back up? can't wait to purchase :-)

Private
    No known time currently.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by xdisruptor View Post
    I came looking for this cheat ..... I am greatful you guys are working on getting it back up. Any updates yet or a timeframe for the cheat to be back up? can't wait to purchase :-)
    Unfortunately, there is no ETA ( Estimated Time of Arrival ) on when the cheat will be back up and running.
    Note that if it was an easy update it would have been already updated and running.

Yea its no problem at all just wondering. Keep up the good work

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by xdisruptor View Post
    Yea its no problem at all just wondering. Keep up the good work
    Thank you, we appreciate it

Staff Sergeant
    Well problem is - they have only few people.. and they are looking into more important cheat like BF4..

im waiting for PS2 too.. heck if this cheat was never detected (because they dont have anti cheat? butI hear they started to have some tools.. to detect.. things..) why we cant get at least ESP .. even for full price.. bUT NOW NOT after month ;D
    just take ESP from old version and give it to us to play ;D

True, lots of people have been asking about the PlanetSide 2 cheat and it has NO anti-cheat. Some cheats from a year ago STILL WORK because of this, if the coder decided to spend just 2 hours on the PlanetSide 2 cheat they would make a great deal of profit.