Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre purchase: War thunder GROUND FORCES cheat compatibility

Pre purchase: War thunder GROUND FORCES cheat compatibility

Hello here,

i was wondering if the WAR THUNDER cheat is compatible to GROUND FORCES (the last big patch to War thunder that added tank vs tank fights)

If yes what can we use ? ESP ? auto aim ? prediction ?

First Sergeant
    There is no aimbot for the ground force, its only esp. Why dont you buy the 1 day trial for $1.45 and test it out ?

will do that to try the ground force ESP thanks for the answer.

First Sergeant
    No problem sir, enjoy the cheat

by the way:

1) is it planned to add the aim assit we got on arcade mod to work on simulation mod ? i guess it's not that hard because it's already existing.

2) is the aimbot working with bots regarding ground target lock? or autofire ?
    Last edited by yellowrabbit; 05-20-2014 at 07:00 AM.

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowrabbit View Post
    by the way:

1) is it planned to add the aim assit we got on arcade mod to work on simulation mod ? i guess it's not that hard because it's already existing.

2) is the aimbot working with bots regarding ground target lock? or autofire ?
    The last time i played i could target ground forces with planes but that could be changed by now. Its best you buy the trial and test it out

Hello again, when i tested WT cheat the ESP was not working at all and the coder was working on the problem. Can you tell us here when the problem will be completly resolved ?

Gunnery Sergeant
    As the coder stated in this thread: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/wa...x5/#post298397 he'll be updating the cheat to fix it.

the topic you linked is limited to vip, i took just 1 day trial so i cant read this topic anymore:

yellowrabbit, you do not have permission to access this page.

Pre purchase: War thunder GROUND FORCES cheat compatibility
    Hi, I can't write new thread (idk why?) so i post here. I'm interested in ESP or tree remove in ground forces (from war thunder) game. We don't have any information what works and what doesn't. I'm playin on simulate mode so I need esp or remove tree. Be very nice is you post what option in bot work and what doesn't and no, don't tell me that I can buy 1 day trial. You can post it here too and it be faster and I'm 100% sure there are more people like me that looks here from about 1 month on this forum and checking informations, but there is no info.

Thx for answear.