Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: One more quick question about the Warthunder cheats.

One more quick question about the Warthunder cheats.

Hello again. I'm sorry to bug you guys again with another warthunder question but before I buy the cheat I'd like to know something.
    I have the money to buy the 24 hour package, before I buy it though I need to know some little things so I'm not worried the whole time while i play lol.

1. How do you guys fend against warthunders Anti-Cheat? Will the cheat get detected as I'm playing, causing me to get banned by their anti-cheat?

2. Do they have a recording/spectate anti-cheat in which they can spectate your screen and be able to see the ESP and what not?

Thank you for your time

~Steve.

One more quick question about the Warthunder cheats. JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    The cheat is undetected to the anti-cheat.

They do review replays if you get reported a lot.

Holy crap that was a fast reply! I was expecting to wait like at least 4h to get a reply xD

Thank you so much for the info imma go buy the 24 hours now. If I love it and if I'm not banned I'm gonna probably buy the one month. Oh, also, would you know the report count by any chance?

One more quick question about the Warthunder cheats. JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    There is no way to know. Just don't be super obvious to amass a lot of reports in a short amount of time.

Okay, thank you

One more quick question about the Warthunder cheats.
    Question answered.
    //closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map