Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Pubg

Private

Pubg

Why do you need a utility bill? Im 18 but i don't own a house. My question is why do you need a utility bill? Why not just a drivers license? Very weird and intrusive

Warrant Officer 1
    if you dont have a utility bill you can use a mail or bank statement that shows your name and address as it is on your paypal account.
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

First Sergeant
    Safety comes with a price. All information is deleted once reviewed. No one is making or asking you to buy the private cheat, sir. It's just not for some people. Best of luck in your adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by impaq View Post
    lmao send u my bank statement along with my paypal info and address, why not just ask for people social security numbers aswell. what a joke no way in hell someone is dumb enough to give u guys all that information. you guys sound like one of those scam callers who have a ton of money and need to transfer it to ur bank account and if u will allow them to they will give u a million dollars. id avoid this like herpes obviously they are going to delete my comment and banned me hopefully i can save one person for falling for this.
    Dude, you sound like the most skeptical and incredulous guy what makes your statement a bit absurd. You just don't understand the necessity of these actions...

First Sergeant
    If your not willing to give out that information the private cheat is not for you sir

/Thread Closed