Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: PUBG Information problem?

Private

PUBG Information problem?

Hi there. Got a question regarding the PUBG private hack.

Im willing to buy it, and add all the information on stage 1 and 2 .. only got one small problem.

In order to purchase this subscription you must meet the Stage 1 Criteria set forth to apply for purchase.

- Must be 18 years of age.
    - Picture of yourself holding either photo identification or Passport next to a Utility bill with forum account username attached beside it. (Selfie Stick Optional)
    - VPN (Virtual Private Networks/Networking) usage is forbidden.
    - Your IP Range must remain consistent.
    - Your name provided from both the Photo identification/Passport MUST match your PayPal's information.
    - You acknowledge that the product may not be changed to any other cheat at all. Once purchased you are stuck with it.
    - You have never had a subscription to H1Z1, DayZ, Arma 2, Arma 3, Insurgency, or Day of Infamy
    Problem is: I've bought the Insurgency hack, couldnt get it to work so just let that subscription expire (was only for a month or a couple of days).

Does this mean im automaticly declined because i've bought the hack, tried to use it (couldnt get it to work)?

Best regards,

PUBG Information problem? Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi Mister_R
    All i can advise is, try the application, you pay nothing until accepted
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map