Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Pubg question

Private

Pubg question

I know the hack in private now but once it open I will apply but once were accepted do we get kick out the program for not buying it every month?

Registerd User
    Yes sir.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    So ur saying we have to keep paying 50$ monthly like what if I stop playing but want to play again so do I have to reapply? Or can I just buy the cheat again.

Registerd User
    The PUBG cheat is a part of phoenix project sir, if you're not pay 1 month you're quitted of program and if you want buy a cheat you're be pass to all process again.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    Its $50 per month sir, once you buy a subscription its in you if you want to use it or not and if it expires you have to buy another if you want to use it again
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

Private First Class
    I think he's asking if once he's approved the first time then takes a break and comes back to the game, must he go through the approval process all over again despite being already approved the first time or can he just re-up his sub?

Honestly, I have the same question, seems like a hassle if you need to be approved every time you take a break from the game.

Master Sergeant
    If no info such as IP, location, HWID, etc. has been changed I doubt you will have to redo the process but if there is any change in info you may have to go through the process again or at least some part of it to verify you are still who you say you are.

minershock
    Jonas