Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Question

Staff Sergeant

Question

Hi, i have question about Warframe cheat. Will the loot ESP work for the big open world too? Cetus, Fortuna, Deimos. Can we see fish in the water, other wildlife and gem with ESP for me to find them. If yes this would be great help in me farming them.

Hello here are the current features it has.
    Warframe - Cheat Information

I do not play the game so I can not comment on above but it has alot of options have a look.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Hello, I can't buy a cheat, the card is rejected, pay for another one. I live in Russia.Do they really not like Russians here either?I wanted to buy by card, via QIWI is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by ALexOne2132132121 View Post
    Hello, I can't buy a cheat, the card is rejected, pay for another one. I live in Russia.Do they really not like Russians here either?I wanted to buy by card, via QIWI is expensive
    you can also pay with bitcoin or you can use our new reseller marketplace as well. Reseller marketplace can be found here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/reseller_marketplace.php