Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Question about Naraka

Lance Corporal

Question about Naraka

Hello, I was wondering how stable the cheat for naraka is? The last time I got phasmo it was pretty hard to get it to work properly.. As if I needed to have the exact same computer as the coder or some sort, having to turn off nvidia overlay and many other requirements etc... I just want to launch and start with the basic of having my anti virus off or uninstalled and not go through so many other hassle

tbh the real hassle is all the overlays and stuff we need to go through to get it all setup correct. If also depends on your PC knowledge how fast it will be up and running. the cheats working as intended.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    Thankyou for the fast reply and to be fair the cheat for phasmo was kinda in beta phase so I wouldn't much on it but it was just my most recent one, the rest of the cheats on this site worked flawlessly =) I will give naraka a try hopefully it won't be too much hassle other than the overlay hahahaha

have a good day!

thanks you too, I see you purchased need help make a new thread.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map