Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Question about VAC system for cs:go cheats

Question about VAC system for cs:go cheats

Hi everyone I just created an account.

So let me explain, I have a csgo main account which is legit with over 2k hours and I still want to be legit on this one.
    Howerver I would like to do some experiment with the aimjunkies cheats safely.

I got 3 questions :

1) Is there still any risk to be vac banned even with the -novac launch option ? This might be the better option for me

2) If I get vac ban on the account i'm testing the cheat with, will my main account and every other account will be vac ban(something called chain ban I believe) ?
    I don't share any game on any account, I got my main and 2 smurf and I bought cs:go on each game and if I buy the aimjunkies cheat I'll also buy cs:go on a new account
    to experiment(trying features, recording demo, replaying demo to see how it looks, etc...) , the cheat but only on the new account.

3) In MM there is the untrusted account things, what are the features that causes this except all wallhack features(I believe) ? Does the legit aim assist can cause this ? There is a few chance that I actually try in mm the cheat even if my other account don't have risk to be vac ban(see second question).

Thanks in advance.

If you don't connect to any servers that have VAC enabled on them, ever, while cheating, you can't be VAC banned since you never connected with the anti-cheat.

Your main account won't suffer unless there was some connection between them, like a phone number.

You get untrusted for having your angles detected and whatnot, nothing in our cheat will directly cause that.
    Last edited by CptPat; 11-29-2018 at 05:34 PM.