Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Question: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

Private

Question Question: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

Will Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 ever make its return? Ever since the implementation of EA AntiCheat, AimJunkies for PVZGW2 hasn't seemed to update. A while has passed now, and I'm wondering, will it ever return? This is the only service that ever offered cheats for this game that's why I'm worried.
    Last edited by elmagodist; Yesterday at 11:37 PM.

Question: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 DingDing's Avatar
    EAC is not an issue; the cheat was up for a long time with EAC. I think it is more that the game is dead and not worthwhile to maintain, considering how many other projects we have that actually have a player base. The coders' time is better spent elsewhere.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Oh, so if I understand you correctly, there's nothing wrong with the cheat itself. So, in order for the cheat to return, would there need to be an influx of suggestions or something? Or is it something we don't know when will happen?

Question: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 DingDing's Avatar
    There are not enough users, that's it.

/Closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map