Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Question on Playersunknown battlefield

Corporal

Question on Playersunknown battlefield

I have been a member of Aimjunkies for a long time now. I recently asked about PlayersUnknow battlefield and was told that it is private which I don't understand. I noticed *********** has the cheat for this game but, the support is NOTHING like your support here on Aimjunkies! And, everything works better on Aimjunkies. So, could someone explain why PlayersUnown is a private cheat or how is one to obtain this from Aimjunkies? If I cannot get it from Aimjunkies, I prefer not to get it...

Question on Playersunknown battlefield MULISHA's Avatar
    Player unknown is still in testing sir, when it is complete we will post more information on how to get it, We appreciate you with your kind words.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal
    Now that's an answer I can understand! Thank you for your help!

Question on Playersunknown battlefield MULISHA's Avatar
    You're welcome you been here for ages you need any questions answered my PM's are always open to ask anything you like.

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map