Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cs:go

Lance Corporal

Cs:go

Hi!

I'm new here and I would like to know if the CS:GO cheat is undetected for Matchmaking and VAC? Also when i purchase it, will it automatically be activated inside the "download" subforum or do i have to wait for an admin to "approve" my payment?

thx in advance

Sergeant
    It is currently working perfectly and undetected. If you pay via paypal the payment will be completed and authorised within seconds ready for download :-)

Regards,
    Chunky

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky View Post
    It is currently working perfectly and undetected. If you pay via paypal the payment will be completed and authorised within seconds ready for download :-)

Regards,
    Chunky
    Thanks for the answer. How many times have it been detected through its living time?

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyGonzales View Post
    Thanks for the answer. How many times have it been detected through its living time?
    Not had a mass detection for close to a year and before that I am not sure.

Regards,
    Chunky

I wont lie. But AimJunkies has he** out of a good hack! I've over 300hours and 118 won comp matches. And AimJunkies has dodged plenty of banwaves this year! Even the top 5th hacking sites couldn't dodge it.

Quote Originally Posted by BazyLazy View Post
    I wont lie. But AimJunkies has he** out of a good hack! I've over 300hours and 118 won comp matches. And AimJunkies has dodged plenty of banwaves this year! Even the top 5th hacking sites couldn't dodge it.
    Thank you for those kind words sir. We always appreciate feedback from our customers.

Lance Corporal
    This sounds to be the best cheat I have found so far. However, since I do not have much experience of cheating at all, I'd like to know do I get a some kind of instruction of how to inject the cheat into the game after the purchase?

Thanks in advance

Just start the game. Tab down. Inject And then press Insert and choose your settings.

PS: Good advice, don't use aimbot, only triggerbot and esp :P And don't look through walls.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyGonzales View Post
    This sounds to be the best cheat I have found so far. However, since I do not have much experience of cheating at all, I'd like to know do I get a some kind of instruction of how to inject the cheat into the game after the purchase?

Thanks in advance
    We have step by step guides in our VIP section on the forum with pictures showing how to do each step.
    And if you are having issues doing the steps you can always contact live support and we will assist you with it.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by BazyLazy View Post
    Just start the game. Tab down. Inject And then press Insert and choose your settings.

PS: Good advice, don't use aimbot, only triggerbot and esp :P And don't look through walls.
    My purpose was to use the wallhack, is the wallhack secure or is ESP smarter to use?