Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about the Chivalry Hack.

Private
    On youtube you have exaples of aiming better with this hack and yet the boxes cloud the vision and make it even worse to aim, Aimbot for this game would be your biggest seller on it because I purchased it for just that...an Aimbot from a link I followed off of youtube where "AIM JUNKIES" claimed I would never miss again and had "AIMBOT" in the TITLE of the video... I purchased the Subscription and am severly disappointed ... Now I have a hack with 90% usless features aswel as no aimbot or at the very least an aim assist. The fact that is is a UNREAL ENGINE 3 engine andfrom what I hear is easiest to manipulate, and that Chivalry doesn't have a warden... excited to see your answer Systemfiles...also the unlimited stamina doesn't work..i just tested it.
    Last edited by icontrol; 10-31-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Warrant Officer 1
    First of all youtube promotions isn't my job so why do you except an answer from me. I never claimed there was an aimbot.

What is the link to that youtube?

Private
    Okay it looks like you are offended and this is why I wanted to PM you instead of thread it because I do not want to globalize my concerns... The Stamina is not infinite as it claims, in fact all it does is eliminate the animation for the stamina, enabling you to be unaware of when it is low; this is actually creating a handicap and not a benefit as when you run out of stamina and try to block incoming attack you are stunned for a free attack for your opponent so being unaware of its consumption is a critical fault. If the modification is actually only intended for being a Map Hack then I would suggest re-labeling its description from your download links as this is the reason for my disappointment. I downloaded a hack in hopes of having Auto Aim as I use a controller and have to have jacked sensitivity to conduct melee combat which is 90% of the game, as an archer I would need to be accurate, leaving me outclassed amongst all of the mouse users whom can easily dpi their way for a shot I am restricted to maximum movement... and so I was seeking an aim bot, as I said I would prefer to PM. Link to youtube video in reference(suggest making them take it down):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJppgLcDehI the only useful feature provided by this hack is the 3-d enemy versus teammate wall hack. everything else is ... Look I have a lot of respect for you as a Coder, ESPECIALLY because you tried to do one for Chivalry: Medival Warfare, if I am asking too much for an aimbot please let me know why, as I purchased your product for something that it did not offer, I was trying to get an aimbot, saw the Label "Chivalry: Medival Warfare Hack" and purchased, if it had said "Maphack" I wouldn't have even tried. I wish to understand your intentions Systemfiles, that's all, know that I can not find a aimbot for this game and it would be AWESOME if you did one as it uses an engine that EVERY other game with the engine has a Aimbot EXCEPT this game... so. I REALLY appreciate your 1 day response, thank you for not ignoring me.

Warrant Officer 1

Re: Questions about the Chivalry Hack.

Quote Originally Posted by icontrol View Post
    Okay it looks like you are offended and this is why I wanted to PM you instead of thread it because I do not want to globalize my concerns... The Stamina is not infinite as it claims, in fact all it does is eliminate the animation for the stamina, enabling you to be unaware of when it is low; this is actually creating a handicap and not a benefit as when you run out of stamina and try to block incoming attack you are stunned for a free attack for your opponent so being unaware of its consumption is a critical fault. If the modification is actually only intended for being a Map Hack then I would suggest re-labeling its description from your download links as this is the reason for my disappointment. I downloaded a hack in hopes of having Auto Aim as I use a controller and have to have jacked sensitivity to conduct melee combat which is 90% of the game, as an archer I would need to be accurate, leaving me outclassed amongst all of the mouse users whom can easily dpi their way for a shot I am restricted to maximum movement... and so I was seeking an aim bot, as I said I would prefer to PM. Link to youtube video in reference(suggest making them take it down):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJppgLcDehI the only useful feature provided by this hack is the 3-d enemy versus teammate wall hack. everything else is ... Look I have a lot of respect for you as a Coder, ESPECIALLY because you tried to do one for Chivalry: Medival Warfare, if I am asking too much for an aimbot please let me know why, as I purchased your product for something that it did not offer, I was trying to get an aimbot, saw the Label "Chivalry: Medival Warfare Hack" and purchased, if it had said "Maphack" I wouldn't have even tried. I wish to understand your intentions Systemfiles, that's all, know that I can not find a aimbot for this game and it would be AWESOME if you did one as it uses an engine that EVERY other game with the engine has a Aimbot EXCEPT this game... so. I REALLY appreciate your 1 day response, thank you for not ignoring me.
    Well I've tried making an aimbot but in CMW they do alot of wierd stuff so I discontinued that plan. Abkut the Youtube video it is ripped of by someone from our official youtube reuploaded with a download link to a virus in the discription and he changed the title and added aimbot in it. That is not an official upload from sir. And if you checked our product information page, you would you know it doesn't have an aimbot. But I understand all your frustrations, I really do!

Private
    Agreed I should have read the fine print, lol. But what about the stamina thing. Max stamina would be awesome. Also thanks for your response, sad about no aimbot though ;( I really want one. Aswell I would suggest asking official youtub e to take down that video....uugh donations for an aimbot?

Private First Class
    I was just about to buy the hack when I realised I find rather curious the hack for this game is a FPS structured and has the same settings for games such as CS.
    This hack should just be called a ESP hack, there is no aimbot making the esp sort of useless, I am kinda confused why would anyone purchase this without it least an aimbot

Unlimited ammo working?

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by muplayer200 View Post
    I was just about to buy the hack when I realised I find rather curious the hack for this game is a FPS structured and has the same settings for games such as CS.
    This hack should just be called a ESP hack, there is no aimbot making the esp sort of useless, I am kinda confused why would anyone purchase this without it least an aimbot

Unlimited ammo working?
    You can see everything the cheat includes here:
    http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f43...rmation-32603/

ESP is a huge advantage in any game, and theres alot of other options as well
    TeamSpeak, Live Support, Loader Download, Smart Questions

“Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.”

“Don't steal. The government hates competition.”

Private First Class
    ESP good for shooters true, but this game is not a shooter all the hack features are solely focused on a FPS , if this hack had a aimbot esp would have some use but it doesn't.

There is no real advantage in Chivalry in hiding , you tend to face usually 2-3 opponents the visibility u have on the enemy is quite phenomenal almost as if the game developer mad it easy to spot enemies. Im just surprised the hack has no aimbot

Quote Originally Posted by Binary420 View Post
    You can see everything the cheat includes here:
    http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f43...rmation-32603/

ESP is a huge advantage in any game, and theres alot of other options as well

Private First Class
    If your hack for chivalry could do this click this:

Chivalry Medieval Warfare Hacking With The Best - YouTube

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by muplayer200 View Post
    If your hack for chivalry could do this click this:

Chivalry Medieval Warfare Hacking With The Best - YouTube
    well we are half past 2014 year and still no features i'm also disapointed got the feeling i've being scam i need NOTHING in this hack and i don't use it,pay for nothing ... i will not coming back cya
    Last edited by batoosai; 05-04-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: banned