Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Questions about hwid tokens

Private First Class

Questions about hwid tokens

Before I buy I would appreciate some clarification about hwid tokens.

1. How does hwid tokens work?
    2. How many do I get once I purchase a hack?
    3. What's the price (I can't see it) ?

That's all I want to know, and I will be ready to buy.

Thanks.

Questions about hwid tokens Gunrunner's Avatar
    The HW tokens are used to get yourself HWID resets. Are you only allowed to use the cheat on one system. If you do something to cause your HWID to be changed, you will need to reset the HWID in order for the loader to work. changing your HWID occurs when you make significant HW changes to your system. Swamping out a CPU, changing NICs, HDs, Video cards could trigger a HWID change.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
    The HW tokens are used to get yourself HWID resets. Are you only allowed to use the cheat on one system. If you do something to cause your HWID to be changed, you will need to reset the HWID in order for the loader to work. changing your HWID occurs when you make significant HW changes to your system. Swamping out a CPU, changing NICs, HDs, Video cards could trigger a HWID change.
    I see. What's the price of the token? And you don't get any for free when you buy the hack, right?

Questions about hwid tokens Gunrunner's Avatar
    It is $5 dollars for 4 tokens. It takes 4 tokens for 1 HWID reset. I believe you get 4 tokens when you subscribe to a cheat the first time.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    That's pretty fair. You may close this now, thanks!

Questions about hwid tokens
    Question answered.
    //closed